The interdisciplinary program in geographic information systems (GIS) and geoinformatics focuses on the applications of GIS technology, hands-on geospatial training, multi-criteria decision-making, advanced application and quantitative analysis aspects of GIS and remote sensing, and is directly aligned with Colorado School of Mines’ focuses and strengths on earth, energy and environment.
Our programs will enhance students’ quantitative geospatial data analysis skills, help the students get ahead of the technology curve and enable professionals to advance their careers.
Master of Engineering
- GIS & GeoInformatics (Non-Thesis)
- Geospatial Information Technology
- GIS for Geohazards Evaluation
- GIS for Environmental Studies
- GIS for Natural Resources Assessment